Rules of Participation
We will outline the virtual roundtable discussion rules of engagement to ensure the vision for this symposium is achieved. The goal is to maximize a discussion without interruptions or monologue by any individual faculty discussant.
1. Faculty discussants will be granted five minutes for topic presentation.
2. Moderators will lead question and answer session for next five minutes.
3. Non-faculty registered members of the audience will be able to listen and submit questions to the moderators to prompt expanded discussion.
4. Other faculty discussants will be able to engage the presenting faculty directly in dialogue.
5. No topic will continue beyond ten minutes, at which point the group moves to next discussant.